חבר חדש מהשקית
נכתב ב - 02/13/2020 : 01:08:44
| About Us
Shenzhen Ovns Technology Co., Ltd was founded in 2014. Specializing in production of CBD products, vape pod system and related products. OVNS is a team, we are combining R&D group, dust-free workshop production, laboratory, and sales service of e-cig, which has a complete management system.
We has a powerful, experienced and professional R&D team as well as a strict quality control system to provide customers with high quality products.
We communicate customer#37413;#27290; requirements and expectations to the entire value chain of OVNS accurately, to build quality together.
OVNS Factory has long term contact with the reliable battery, GMP workmanship, best quality control and abundant supply ability. We also support OEM and ODM applications to meet different customers#37413;?needs. As a result of our high quality products and outstanding customer services, we have gained many customers from all over the world.
Although OVNS is young, we are growing fast. All members in OVNS factory are endeavoring to provide the world#37413;#27290; best vaping experience for our customer. "Creating healthier, safer, higher quality product for the consumers #37413;#28451;s basic rule of the long-term survival for Ovns Brand. In the future, we will continue to bring our customers with the highest quality, innovation products, reasonable price and the best customer service for our every clients.
Welcome old and new customers hold hands together for exploring and developing. Let#37413;#27290; VAPE the future with OVNS!
1) Prompt response once receive inquiry. 7*24 hours online service
2) Provide best publicity strategy for clients according to different products and culture;
3) Confirm all the details with clients before payment
1) Give replacements if there is quality problem of the part;
2) Valuate the customs risk and choose safest shipping company during different period;
3) Follow status up time by time until the goods arrive client's hand.China Disposable Electronic Cigarette